At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. Established in 2009, and born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is committed to creating and improving partnerships between local authorities, the private and third sectors.
We recognise the importance of decision making at local level and our primary goal is to help clients to engage with communities and local government as they try to develop the best possible planning applications.
As we grow, we are looking to bring in more talented people to help us deliver high quality work for our clients. We are looking for applicants with who are politically engaged, diligent and enthusiastic.
The successful applicant(s) will have:
- Excellent inter-personal and organisational skills with the ability to present confidently
- Good research skills and ability to interpret information
- The ability to empathise
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to manage your own workload and spot opportunities to add value for clients and the business
- A desire to learn work with people
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of political and stakeholder contact programmes
- Drafting carefully crafted briefing notes to elected representatives and influencers
- Helping to devise and implement strategies to achieve client goals
- Supporting business development work
- Designing and managing events for clients
- Building your own professional contact network
In return, we offer an enjoyable working environment, a competitive salary and interesting projects to work on.
To find out more contact Osman Dervish on [email protected]