At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. Established in 2009 and born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is committed to creating and improving partnerships between government, local authorities, the private and third sectors.
Our Public Affairs team help clients build relationships and cut through the complexity to where power lies. We help private sector organisations increase awareness across the wider sector or reinforce relationships with specific councils, and with strong links across local government we are uniquely placed to help them achieve their objectives.
You’ll probably have a year or so of experience in the workplace, and this could be in communications, marketing or something similar. If you’re new to Public Affairs then we are a good place to learn.
You’ll definitely be:
- Personable, and confident speaking to people
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Able to manage junior and senior colleagues
- A good writer and communicator
The main strands of work are:
- Providing research and political insight to clients
- Project support inc some client lead work
- Social media monitoring
- Event organising – such as party conference fringe events, and roundtables
You will be responsible for supporting Account Managers and Directors in executing creative strategies to help achieve your clients’ objectives across a range of sectors. You will often liaise directly with clients, ensuring the effective delivery of projects. advise on and executing effective strategies on time and within budget. You’ll deliver work across a range of mediums whether that be organising events, or producing written collateral and briefings.
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Extra birthday and Christmas leave
- Central London office with good coffee, free healthy snacks all day and a free on-site gym with classes
- Regular social events
- Flexible working options
- Private medical insurance for permanent employees
Cratus isn’t an average agency and doesn’t employ average people. If, having read this summary, you’d like to discuss whether we’d be good for each other, please contact Colm Howard-Lloyd for an informal discussion.
We are keen to recruit as soon as possible to support this growing business area, so we may close applications early, or recruit more than one candidate. Please submit your application as soon as you are ready.