At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. Established in 2009, and born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is committed to creating and improving partnerships between local authorities, the private and third sectors.
We recognise the importance of decision making at local level and our primary goal is to help clients to engage with communities and local government as they try to develop the best possible planning applications.
Our business is growing and we are looking for an Account Manager to oversee the day to day management of client accounts in our Planning team, identify issues which affect clients, and help to develop new business.
We are looking for applicants with previous political and / or agency experience in the property and planning sector, or those who have a passion for local government and a knack for speaking to communities.
The successful applicant(s) will have:
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to present confidently
- The ability to empathise
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to manage your own workload and spot opportunities to add value for clients and the business
- Ability to manage junior and senior colleagues
- Working knowledge of local government or client relationship management
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as the lynch pin of a dynamic team
- Supporting the delivery of political and stakeholder contact programmes
- Drafting carefully crafted briefing notes to elected representatives and influencers
- Helping to devise and implement strategies to achieve client goals
- Taking responsibility for your own area of new business
- Designing and managing events for clients
- Building your own professional contact network
In return, we offer an enjoyable working environment, a competitive salary and interesting projects to work on.
To find out more contact Julian Seymour on 020 8629 7199 or [email protected]