At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. Established in 2009 and born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is committed to creating and improving partnerships between government, local authorities, the private and third sectors.
Our Public Relations team build brands and protect relationships. We provide a comprehensive public relations service to help clients win both hearts and minds.
Our team is made of public relations professionals who have direct experience in delivering high-performing strategies and campaigns across both digital and traditional media. We are looking for a confident, self-starter to join us as we grow.
You’ll definitely be:
- Personable, and confident speaking to people
- Experienced in delivering PR strategies and campaigns across a variety of media
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Methodical and organised, but with a creative flair
- Able to manage junior and senior colleagues
- An excellent writer and communicator
- The main strands of work are:
- Maintaining positive relationships with the media and providing them with press releases, information and interviews with company representatives
- Creating and managing promotional and advertising campaigns, both online and in print
- Tracking data and metrics from social media posts, newsletters, advertisements and brand promotions
- Developing and refining the company or client’s branding, voice and logos
- Controlling crises and misinformation
You will be responsible for supporting Directors and managing Account Executives in executing creative strategies to help achieve your clients’ objectives across a range of sectors. You will often liaise directly with clients, ensuring the effective delivery of projects. advise on and executing effective strategies on time and within budget. You’ll deliver work across a range of mediums whether that be organising events, writing and placing adverts, managing and monitoring social media, or producing a variety of written collateral and briefings.
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Extra birthday and Christmas leave
- Central London office with good coffee, free healthy snacks all day and a free on-site gym with classes
- Regular social events
- Flexible working options
- Private medical insurance for permanent employees
Cratus isn’t an average agency and doesn’t employ average people. If, having read this summary, you’d like to discuss whether we’d be good for each other, please contact Colm Howard-Lloyd for an informal discussion.
We are keen to recruit as soon as possible to support this growing business area, so we may close applications early, or recruit more than one candidate. Please submit your application as soon as you are ready.