At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. Established in 2009 and born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is committed to creating and improving partnerships between government, local authorities, the private and third sectors.
- Two years experience working in a busy B2B Marketing Executive/Manager role
- Excellent IT skills – including webinar management and email platforms
- A passion for writing engaging copy
- Methodical and organised but with a creative flair
- Evidence of good team working, adaptability, good organisation and scheduling skills
- Strong attention to detail and commercial awareness
To support growth across the business we are looking to recruit a new Marketing Manager based out of our London hub office.
At its core, the role will have a strong focus on creating an engaging programme of events, website and social media content and supporting our wider communication strategies with clients, partners and important stakeholders.
- Overseeing and developing marketing and social media campaigns
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Managing external and internal newsletters
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising in person and online events
- Analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Compiling and distributing statistical information
- Updating databases and support role on new CRM system
- Salary – £30-£40k p.a.
- Training opportunities
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Extra birthday and Christmas leave
- Central London office with good coffee, free healthy snacks all day and a free on-site gym with classes
- Regular social events
- Flexible working options and equipment support when working from home
- Private medical insurance for permanent employees
To apply – please use the web form before 5pm Friday 28th January.